Teller me more
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!
You work for the man, the machine, the money, you know; you work so you can live.
Except you are at your desk 23h a day - the extra hour is your performance daily review - so keep up with the queue, the customers and their boring *alive* conversations, and don't fuck up the change or their Yhellp review is gonna be as bad as your next day.
Teller Me More is a time management game, where you struggle with the daily task of handling a bank counter - make accounts, give and receive the *right* amount of money while keeping your highly annoying and varied clients entertained.
Not an easy task when you are the last human teller on this downtown busy bank - downright animalistic working conditions.
Hold, Drag & Release
Press Space bar to continue Dialogue
Type to type
Clients start to queue
Interact with the clients
- Pay attention to info: what they want, amount, account number, client data Tip: it's on the post-it on your desk
- Write the info in the appropriate fields
- Keep the client entertained by responding appropriately to their conversation - Take too long or offend them and your performance rating will decrease
- Type the requested Amount
- Type all the client Info
- Press Withdraw - to withdraw from their account
- Press Dispense
- Throw the money at the client
- Type the requested amount
- Type all the client info
- Press Deposit - to deposit on their account
- Throw the money on the dispensary on the left
Survive the day...
Credits go to our amazingly fun team:
- Benedikt Kirchmeier
- Diana Alves
- Ingelis Wipfelder
- Mathew Varkki @rayvshimself
- Patricia Cotrim
- Sam Bäumer
- Finley Baguio @hollowspecter
Copyright (c) 2015 Infinite Ammo Inc. and Yarn Contributors; licensed under MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015-2017 Secret Lab Pty. Ltd. and Yarn Spinner contributors. Licensed under MIT License (MIT)
"Lobby Time" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
**Sounds** From Soniss and freesfx.co.uk
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.